SWOPMALE OUTREACH AND PEER SUPPORT 0449 594 064
SWOPmale is the male project of SWOP NSW and is here for all male identifying people.
SWOP is a community health organisation for people who currently or previously have worked in the sex industry (escorting, porn, cam, erotic massage etc).
We are a peer service so everyone at SWOP has had experience in the sex industry, so you can contact us without fear of judgment.
We provide a range of free and anonymous services:
- safer sex supplies
- sexual health information and support
- safer injecting equipment
- counselling - by phone or in-person
- workshops (self-defence, ass class)
- legal support and information on laws around Australia
- social events
- information and support around alcohol and other drugs
- information on dealing with council, ATO and immigration
- reporting problem clients.
SWOPconnect Peer support are available today to answer your questions - or even just to be a friendly ear to chat with if self isolation is maybe getting to you!
02 9184 9466 or email@example.com
You can also find SWOPmale on socials Facebook www.facebook.com/swopmale & Twitter: www.twitter.com/swopmale
IF YOU NEED ANY SAFER SEX SUPPLES (IE. CONDOMS/LUBE ETC) PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL EXPRESS POST SOME OUT TO YOU.
SWOPSHOP IS FULLY STOCKED AND OPERATING! www.swop.org.au
EXPRESSED POSTED WITH NEXT DAY DELIVERY IN MOST CASES.
INFORMATION REGARDING SEXUAL HEALTH CLINICS:
HIV and Sexual Health services located within South East Sydney are changing the way they conduct consultations to reduce risk both to staff and clients.
• The Albion Centre
• Kirketon Road Centre (KRC)
• Sydney Sexual Health Centre (SSHC)
• SGH Short St Sexual Health and the Waratah HIV Clinic
• SVH IBAC Unit
They will still be providing:
• HIV medications; please access these through your regular service
• PrEP and PEP
• There will be reduced requirements for blood tests, and extended pharmacy scripts may be provided for those on regular medications
• There may be restrictions on the ability to perform asymptomatic testing, and clients will be recommended to test 6 monthly, rather than 3 monthly at this time
• People who will still be seen are those with symptoms of an STI, are a contact of an STI, or need a sex work certificate.
• Clients should call in advance to check if they can attend a service.
* If your still not sure its best to check out the Services website that your wanting to access
COVID-19 Resources for Sex Workers -
https://redbook.scarletalliance.org.au/covid-19/ from Scarlet Alliance - Australian Sex Workers Association, if you have any question or if there is something that you need help understanding please call 02 9184 9466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IF THE PANDEMIC, COVID19 OR ANY OTHER TOPIC THAT HAS COME ABOUT DUE TO "OUR NEW NORMAL" THERE ARE SUPPORT SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO CHAT TO, GET IN TOUCH AND WE CAN CHAT FURTHER ABOUT WHICH SERVICE MAY BE BEST SUITED TO YOU.
SWOP ALSO PROVIDES A FREE COUNCELLING SERVICE TO PAST AND PRESENT SEXWORKERS WHO MAY BE STRUGGLING WITH THEIR MENTAL HEALTH AND NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE - GET IN CONTACT WITH SWOP AND WE CAN BOOK YOU AN ONLINE APPT WITH MAGGIE SWOP'S PEER COUNSELLOR.
PH 02 9184 9466
Charlie - Male Project Officer
Phone / SMS / WhatsApp 0449 594 064
Updated JULY 13 2021
1. Please note that for legal reasons the discussion of rates and exchange of money is for the time we spend together. The discussion of sex in any context and at anytime, regardless of its intended purposes in asking, will be discussed by me strictly from my personal preferences and NOT in any type of context that might be construed as an exchange for money, even if implicitly described as such by either party(s). I hope that you will consider hiring my time as a companion. What you are paying for is my time only. Whatever we choose to do is mutually consensual between consenting adults, and as equals.
^2. Please note that the accuracy of information (cocksize, age etc) and the accuracy of photos cannot be guaranteed. Please read NEED2KNOW or Disclaimers.